Reston, VA 703-677-4032
Bariatric Surgery is a powerful and effective tool which enable's patients
to reset their homeostatic weight "setpoint".
Safely and healthily achieving and maintaining life-long weight loss requires
concomitant management of several issues including:
- Common nutritional deficiencies after bariatric surgery
- Diabetes after bariatric surgery
- Lipid disorders
- Medical disorders effected by bariatric surgery including both the comorbidities of obesity and disorders directly affected by surgery.
- Metabolic factors that contribute to disorders of weight, including thyroid disorders, cortisol axis disorders, and other hormonal disorders
- Psychological issues
- Eating behaviors and disorders
- Exercise and non-exercise activity
NormalBalance is the leading provider of Weight loss services in the Greater Washington DC area including Northern Virginia and Maryland.
Services include comprehensive Physician Directed:
- Medical Evaluation by American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP) member physicians
- Behavioral Health by trained psychologists and counselors
- Nutrition by Registered Dieticians
- Exercise by trained exercise physiologists and licensed personal trainers
- Gym on-site
Insurances from all1 carriers are accepted. Patient copays are generally limited to their in-network copay. Thus, NormalBalance provides patients the best care available at the lowest copay.
Schedule an initial consultation by calling 703-677-4032 or 301-675-0532.
The NormalBalance Team
Reston, VA: 703-677-4032 at 11335 Sunset Hills Rd, Reston, VA 20190
Tyson's Corner, VA: 703-639-5529 at 2235 Cedar Lane, Vienna, VA 22182
Rockville, MD: 301-675-0532 at 9707 Medical Center Dr, Ste 200, Rockville, MD 20850
1 All PPO type insurance policies with out-of-network including among others those from Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Aetna, United Healthcare, Cigna, and Tricare are accepted with in-network copay/co-insurance. The difference between the in-network and out-of-network copay/co-insurance will be written off. Details are available at NormalBalance's offices.